YAC annual report and census 2018
Young Archaeologists’ Club branch annual report and census April 2017–March 2018
This year we are combining our annual report with the YAC census to make it easier for you.
There is one online form to complete that will combine your annual report for the period April 2017–March 2018 and your census data, which should be collected at your April 2018 meeting.
Your branch should have received both an email and a letter explaining how this year's annual reports and census data will be collected. All of the forms and information can also be downloaded at the bottom of this webpage.
Annual report: April 2017–March 2018
The annual report collects information about your YAC year. It includes information about the types of activities that you have undertaken with your members, as well as average numbers for members and leaders/assistants attending over the course of the year. We ask about your highlights, alongside any issues that you may have encountered, and ask whether there is any further support that you would like to help you to manage and run your YAC branch.
For our CBA-managed branches, the annual report also includes a very simple finance return.
Please collect your census data at your April 2018 meeting. This gives us a snapshot of who is accessing YAC, both in terms of young people and adult leaders and assistants. We last collected a census in November 2015, so we really do need your help to collect up-to-date information.
Why are we collecting this information?
The data we collect from you helps us to:
• Provide better support to our leaders and members
• Plan and fundraise for our work more effectively
• Understand the communities in which we operate
• Celebrate the successes and positive impacts of YAC
Census 2018 downloads
• Main explanatory letter for YAC leaders/assistants
• Letter for parents and carers
• Members' tally sheet
• Members' tally sheet (completed sample)
• Leaders' / Assistants' tally sheet
• Leaders' / Assistants' tally sheet (completed sample)